The Hughston Clinic Office Team Lead Full Time in LaGrange, Georgia
he Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Position Goal: *Ensure the physician has adequate support and supplies with budget constraints in mind. Maintain the integrity of patient and employee confidentiality through superior customer service and managerial skills. *
- Supervise and mentor office staff and support personnel
- Maintain physician’s appointment templates
- Liaison for all complaints internal and external
- Communicate effectively with THC Billing Department, insurance companies, and patients regarding billing
- Function as a backup for office staff as needed
- Order practice supplies to include office and medical supplies
- Monitor office expenses
- Code employee time and PTO, to include the distribution of time reports to employees
- Coordinate physician meetings with local hospitals, facilities, etc.
- Maintain the call schedule/coverage
- Keep and obtain all invoices and medical contracts with local companies for services provided and forward to main clinic finance office.
- Coordinate with Manager and Human Resources for any hiring or employee related needs
- Preserve the confidentiality of the Clinic’s patients, employees, physicians, and other relationships
- Prioritize daily functions to produce a smooth running facility by completing batch reports & submitting daily deposits.
- Obtain or request resources necessary for the completion of a task
- Address any maintenance issues and complete requisition forms if necessary
- Serves as customer service liaison for patient complaints. Also serves as Department liaison for the Manager of Office Services.
- Open/sort/distribute departmental mail.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Experience: 2 years in a medical office setting required. Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Higher education in relevant field preferred. Special Qualifications: Must be able to work independently. Knowledge of HIPAA required. Current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) must be in good standing.
**Travel is required
Title: Office Team Lead Full Time
Department: Front Office
Location: LaGrange, GA